Qualification : LLB / LLM with 4-7 yrs of relevant experience
- Require a documentation negotiator to join Asia documentation team. The negotiator will be responsible for negotiating a wide variety of industry standard documentation, including ISDA Master Agreements, repos and securities lending standard documentation, long form confirmations and confidentiality agreements. The main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing first drafts, reviewing ancillary documents, drafting responses and marking documents, actively negotiating specific terms with clients, preparing summary memos and status reports for teams within the firm, preparing execution copies and final documentation;
- Coordinating with Credit, Corporate Treasury, Operations, Counterparty Risk and Legal to obtain necessary approvals, advice and guidance with regards to each negotiation;
- Responsible for updating internal documentation systems; and
- Working on various ad hoc projects with other team members, analyzing and reviewing existing documents and collecting necessary data.