- The individual will be a part of the transfer pricing team in Bangalore which is responsible to control, monitor and report on all transfer pricing relationships of the firm.
- The team is involved in monthly activities like P&L difference monitoring of transfer pricing accounts.
- The team also ensures accuracy and completeness of transfer pricing calculations.
- As a part of the team the individual will be involved with the analytical reviews of various businesses undertaken by Goldman Sachs to understand the requirement and adequacy of transfer pricing.
- Other key areas of focus would include reporting on the geographic segment for the 10K SEC reporting (US GAAP), to understand the business performance and effective tax rates and also projections for tax and capital planning
- The candidate should have had at least 5 years of relevant experience in the Transfer pricing domain either in consulting or accounting.
- The candidate should be control focused and continuously challenging status quo to bring about improved efficiencies.
Since the role is global in nature the individual should be good in his/her communication skills both oral and written.