Roles and responsibility
- Independently lead all Teradata upgrade activities
- Create project plan, test plan, implementation plan
- Interacting with customer and focus on discovering customer needs and finding out how to best meet them.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, execute them by complying to processes and towards timely completion. Follow all the customer processes.
- Provide timely status reporting to the customer.
- Work with offshore team on day to day basis
- Proactive and should be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Client / Vendor interaction, responding to their requests in a timely and appropriate manner
- Status and metrics reporting
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
- 8-10 years experience with good hands-on knowledge of Teradata
- Must have experience in handling and leading Teradata upgrades
- Must have experience on different Teradata utilities.
- Should be able to create project plan, test plan, implementation plan for upgrade
- Should be able to understand and coordinate with different application touchpoints
- Good knowledge in Unix
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills
Good to have:
- Retail domain knowledge, Project lead/management experience is plus
Total experience in required skill (years) : 8-10 years