The selected candidate for the HDA3 role will report to the Service Delivery Manager and will assist in overseeing the day to day activities of the Service Desk team.
- This resource will work out of Penn Dot's Keystone Building facility and will be responsible for providing phone based IT support to Penn Dot's end-user community throughout the Commonwealth and business partners.
- The ideal candidate will come with strong professional experience in supervising enterprise level Help Desk teams, supporting a wide variety of technologies and end users from all organizational levels.
- Candidates must possess strong Communication Skills, Automated Call Distribution (ACD) system experience, along with issue/trouble ticket system experience (preferably Remedy).
- Help Desk Supervision experience in an Enterprise level environment (managing teams of 5 or more) Required 4 Years
- Report creation/tracking experience Required 3 Years
- Enterprise experience creating, updating, and documenting trouble tickets
- (Remedy) through issue resolution Required 5 Years
- Enterprise experience using an Automated Call Distribution System (ACD) Required 5 Years
- Experience creating end user, and system, documentation for enterprise environments Required 5 Years
- ITIL Foundation Certified Highly desired