The key responsibilities of the candidate include:
- Execution of IT Consulting assignments .
- Preparing risk based IT Consulting Project Plan
- Engage with IT Managers or mid-senior level clients in Consulting engagements related to ITIL, ISO 27001, COBIT, or other such standards
- Conduct opening and exit meetings with the client
- Prepare, discuss and finalize IT Consulting or Review reports
- Monitor and ensure the smooth conduct of the IT Consulting engagement
- Carry out assignments as per the Project plan and within the allocated time budget
- Review project files
- Train and provide guidance to junior staff in their areas of work for all round development
- Identify potential business development opportunities
- Maintain healthy relationship with all levels of the client personnel at all times
- Capable to handle multiple assignments across various industries etc.
The candidate will have experience in one of the following areas:
- Ability to understand business and IT processes of various industries
- Exposure to a well-structured Project management or risk assessment techniques
- Exposure to ISO 27001 / ITIL / CoBIT / ISO 20000 standards and frameworks
- Candidate should be required to travel as needed on projects within the Middle East.