Role and Responsibilities:
1) Design scope of audit assignments covering internal controls & policy guidelines for domestic and international business units
2) Plan audit assignments considering timeframe & resource utilization
3) Execute and manage the audit assignments performing field-work following the planned audit approach while delivering quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) & Group standards.
4) Evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare audit reports with value added recommendations to management and audit committees
5) Seek implementation of audit recommendations within timelines & escalate overdue issues pending implementation
6) Liaise with external auditors to co-ordinate and discuss audit assignments, issues and audit observations
7) Ensure that internal audit staff is properly supervised performs audit/investigatory work with planned approach and within agreed time frames.
Qualification : CA ( with 5yrs+ exp)
Travelling : 30-40 % ( International Travel is also involved)