- 1-2 years of B2B experience. Building enterprise apps vs. consumer apps
- Experience dealing with security issues a huge plus but not a requirement
- Non-persistent transactions. Dealing with data at rest and in motion across various devices
- Looking for people that want to build a long term career with them. Plan to grow from 20 to 100 people this year. Critical initiative for the company.
- Involved with all phases of mobile app development from initial concepts, through design, development, testing and deployment
- Responsible for development and support of native iOS applications
- Develop and architect iOS applications across multiple releases (Objective C, soon Swift).
- Work within SCRUM agile process with other stakeholders (Product Owners, XD design, Quality Engineers) as well as across organization to balance creative objectives with business needs and technical requirements
- Lead best practices by producing high quality, documented and testable code.
- 7- 8+ years overall development experience
- 4+ years of successful experience as a developer for native iOS application(s).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in utilizing multi-threading technologies to create highly responsive data intensive applications
- Extensive knowledge of CoreData framework, esp. in multi-threading environments
- Good knowledge on other iOS frameworks, especially for handling Contacts and Media
- Good knowledge with web service architecture, protocols, security and data formats (Ex. REST, OAuth, JSON, etc.) and implementation patterns on iOS platform including both Apple and 3rd party tools/frameworks
- Deep understanding of both manual and ARC memory management practices
- Strong understanding of OS UI guidelines.
- Strong handle of xCode profiling tools
- Nice to have: Experience working with SCRUM and/or Agile development environments
- Nice to have: Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities-
- Additional plus: C++ intermediate to advanced experience
Educational Requirements and Experience :
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience or Master's Degree equivalent.