- Depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile / tablet technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile:
Required Skills : Proficiency in iPhone SDK, xcode and Swift.- Sound knowledge of Cocoa, Xcode, Interface Builder, iPhone simulator, SQLite, JSON and XML.
- Knowledge of Googles Android SDK framework and Eclipse or other Android development IDE.
- Proven experience in Integration of iPhone/iPod touch application with web services
- Experience in Web services/API layer for server interactions- 2+ years of knowledge of Mobile Development Frameworks such as Rhodes or Phonegap or Sencha or Titanium.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to independently handle projects