- Will be responsible for understanding and transition all the HR processes for APAC region to India as per the defined timelines
- Review and document HR Policies. Build/improve HR processes basis various geographical nuances
- Will be responsible for managing all day to day HR operations from Joining till exit along with the team
- Front ending, coordinating and build a rapport with global stakeholders while representing APAC region on various HR processes and programs
- Managing escalations from employees and Managers
- Consult HRO for managing various employees issues/grievances etc. and resolve within Company s policy framework.
- Front ending SOX and other internal and external Audits, ensure process compliance and closure of NCs, if any.
- Collaborating and maintaining constructive relationship with various stakeholders like Finance, procurement, operations, IT , PMO etc. for day to day operations
- Contribute for the functional design of the HR systems for APAC region
Any other responsibility which is assigned from time to time by the Manager.
Educational requirement :Graduate and MBA/PGDM in HR
- Overall 8+ years of HR experience preferably in IT/Telecom Industry with minimum 4-5 years in HR Operations/HR Service Delivery
- Domain knowledge of HR processes from on boarding till exit
- Experience of working with global stakeholders (preferable)
Required Technical Competencies:
- Well versed with MS OFFICE including MS excel and PowerPoint
Should have HR Systems knowledge and hands-on any of the ERP tool /HR information Systems.
Required Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written with strong interpersonal and Presentation skills
- Positive attitude, team player, Self-Initiator and self-motivated, possesses zeal and enthusiasm
- Should have strong business acumen and ability to manage stakeholders expectations while striking a balance
- Should have the ability to articulate customers requirement and provide solutions within Company s policy framework
- High degree of customer centricity, situational adaptation and collaborative attitude
- Demonstrate high professional, ethical standards
- Strong analytical & logical skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with Global stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and high demanding portfolio under pressure as per defined SLA
- Should have the ability to mentor and manage a team.