Percentage of duties in order of importance
- 30% Create Wireframes and prototypes to explore ideas for site and application flows
- 30% Create layouts, graphics and user interfaces that maintain a consistent look and feel and enhance usability.
- 15% Analyze current sites and applications make concrete suggestions to improve the user experience balancing development time, cost and stakeholder value.
- 15% Work closely with the DWS Communication Office and DTS Web Team on all web design and user experience projects.
- 10% Gather and incorporate feedback from users and stakeholders to arrive at consensus on mockups or prototypes.
Skills and Experience
- Windows 7 - Advanced skill - User's primary work computer will be Window's based
Programming Language/Development Tools
- 3+yrs Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and related web design tools
- 3+yrs Expert in HTML and CSS
- Advanced development in an Agile software development environment
QA/Testing - Approaches, Applications
- Advanced Web access testing.
- Advanced Usability and User Experience Testing
- Advanced A/B or Split testing
- Expert - Professional experience working in web design
- Expert - Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Advanced - Professional and varied portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding of user interface design and problem solving through web design
NOTE: (A design Portfolio should be include with the candidate's resume or if portfolio is online, a link to the reviewable portfolio should be included.)-