1.Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
2. Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients\' condition.
3. Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
4. Monitor patients\' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
5. Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
6. Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
7. Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.