1.Study of Tender documents and Preparation of Bid synopsis highlighting salient commercial & technical features.
2. Analysis of Field Survey data and cycle time of various activities.
3. Preparing detailed Techno-commercial proposal inclusive of Method Statements and Work breakdown Schedule.
4. Visit Project Site, prepare a detailed site visit report & estimate job requirements.
5. Estimation the quantity of different materials required for the project / Proof checking quantities received from Consultant for Lump sum tenders.
6. Preparation of Bill of Quantity / Proof checking of Consultants BOQ for Lump sum tenders.
7. Bid preparation, submissions, business follow up competitor price analysis.