The Maestro business requires a follow-the-sun model in terms of trading and monitoring capability. The Trading function, relates to the technical aspects of the services, system functioning, market risk management and final pricing and terms. Customization and integration of the system with client data also fall upon the trading function.
Primary responsible for :
- Monitoring system orders, proper functioning of the hedging and client trade capture infrastructure
- Initiation of all non-automated tasks (e.g. reporting, procedures within the tactical infrastructure)
- Risk monitoring, and basic client support (trade-related, non-technical)
This role's responsibilities would ideally expand to VBA coding/modifications in the current infrastructure and the scripting that will drive certain features of the future strategic architecture
- Must have 3 - 6 years of experience in FX markets, cross currency trading.
- Should have an engineering / Quant (Maths and Statistics) qualification.
- Advanced Level Excel Skills including Macro and Automation, Microsoft Access
- VBA coding and SQL