Structuring and Pricing Exotic Equity Derivatives :
- Live Pricing of Equity based structured products for Retail Investors globally
- Assess client needs with the help of sales & create customized solutions for Retail distribution
- Understanding, quantifying and recycling risk exposure of exotic products and selecting appropriate models for pricing after liaising with Trading and Quants.
Idea Generation and Pitches :
- Pushing ideas on both tactical assessment of market conditions (such as asset prices, volatilities, rates, liquidity and correlations) after working closely with trading, and on more strategic basis by targeting specific clients
- Preparing pitch-books to push products on proprietary indices
- Development of Pricing and Back-testing Tools
- Working with Traders and Quants to develop and improve the functionality and scope of existing pricing/back-testing infrastructure
- A Graduate / Post-Graduate from a top tier engineering/management school with preferably 1-2 years relevant experience and a basic understanding of finance and derivatives is a must.
- Should have Strong technical and quantitative skills.
- Proficiency in Quantitative programming & MS Office applications is MUST.