* Prepare / review response of HSE questionnaires at pre-qualification and pre-bid stage. Co-ordination with client for project safety requirements, audits and Documents.
* Co-ordination to Project management team for deputation of safety engineers and safety officers at site.
* Site visit and conduct internal audit at project sites.
* Should be aware of HSE studies during design stage of projects.
* Participate in HSE studies such as HAZOP, HAZID etc.
* Should be aware of national & international rules and regulations related to HSE.
* Able to develop HSE procedures and implement them at sites.
* To develop and conduct motivational programs for in HSE for employees and contract personnel.
* Develop and conduct training of staff required for up gradation of safety for the improvement of Safety Dept. as well as company.
* Legal Requirements & Departmental Activities
* Develop annual plans and ensure its implementation nd monitoring.
* Presentation to clients and management
* To circulate project specific weekly HSE bulletin, departmental trainings for knowledge updation.
* Conduct HSE Meetings for employees and contract personnel.
* Grooming of team members and updating them with latest developments in the field of HSE.
* Participating in various awards schemes.
* Implementation of HSE Management systems at sites & in the Business Group.
* Maintaining certifications such as OHSAS, ISO etc.