Leadership & Communication:
- Lead or contribute to a variety of virtual teams with members of multiple groups to proactively address development issues.
- Act as a lead for initiatives providing project and task direction to achieve goals.
- Maintain status on all assigned work.
- Evaluate and recommend process improvements.
- Document technical problems, resolutions, and processes for assigned work for later reference.
- Exhibit leadership qualities and conduct business and communicate in a professional and courteous manner.
- Exhibit strong organizational, analytical, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Work closely with internal customers to understand needs, technology landscape, and changing requirements.
- Develop a solid understanding of supported product lines and technologies.
- Translate business requirements and architectural standards into technical solutions.
- Provide consistent follow-up on incidents/changes until long term objectives are completed.
- Follow policies and procedures for change and incident management.
- Bachelors degree or 7 years of related work experience.
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- 5+ years of Documentum experience supporting sophisticated mission critical environments.
- Demonstrated project guidance with delegation experience.
- Strong proficiency in WDK/ Webtop / DFS based development and customization
- Strong proficiency in DFC development & SOA- Webservices
- Proficiency in application development using STRUTS framework.
- Proficient in managing web applications on JBoss
- Experience in setting up and maintenance of autosys jobs.
- Experience working with EMC support.
- Experience following change and incident management framework
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Experience in other application development frameworks like GWT
- Experience with CMIS & RESTfull APIs
- Experience in other ECM/BPM tools like Alfresco, Appian, and AWD etc.
- Experience in EMCs xCP & D2 product suite