Qualification: ME/BE Mech./Welding/Metallurgy
Note: Candidate must be Throughout First Class
1. Unit Representation as Management Representative (MR) for ISO 9001, AS 9100 & Chinese Mfg. License
a. Leading QA/QC function for 3rd party inspection
For Metallic Overseeing Team Hazira, BV, Lloyds, TUV, DNV, Tata Projects, Jacobs, UDHE, Technip, EIL, ABS, BAX Counsel, SGS etc.
For Advanced Composites MSQAA, Nova, CNAI etc.
b. Should have exposure to deal with external periodic Audit (ASME U, U2 Certification)
Exposure to latest technology in QA/QC function Digitalization etc.
2. NDT Level II RT,UT & PT will be preferred
3. Exposure to Basic Welding Tech. & Thorough knowledge of ASME & Other International Pressure Vessels code
4. Knowledge of materials & metallurgy specially for SS & exotic materials like aluminum & nickel alloys is preferred
5. Should have a flair for improvement orientation, assimilation of new technologies and innovation
6. A sound leader to manage his/her team (10 Managers 16 S&E) for smooth coordination with external auditors and 3rd party inspection agencies