The primary responsibilities include:
1. Define data architecture and principles to support company's business strategy for short term and long term aligned to the best practices and standards.
2. Based on data architecture, carry out detailed impact analysis and estimate architectural changes needed to implement the requirements.
3. Conduct architectural reviews with the business, planning, operations and provide architectural options and optimization/improvements.
4. Closely coordinate with solution designers, business, delivery and operations teams to deliver integration design and architectural documents that meets the business requirements.
5. Act as an interface between development & business users to implement the designed integrations.
B.E./B.Tech. (Mandatory), MBA (Desirable)
1. Must have extensive knowledge of SID based industry standards.
2. Must have relevant experience in OSS/BSS as Data Architect in Telecom domain.
3. Architectural knowledge on process, standards, integration, data and infrastructure aspects.
4. Must have end to end experience of design to implementation.
Professional Certifications (in Telecom domain/technology/product) preferred
Knowledge and experience in using modeling tools such as RSA, Progress, JOSIF, Visio, Aris and other BPMN Tools
Knowledge on Standards such as BPMN, eTOM, SID, TOGAF, TAM, ITIL etc
Competencies /Expertise Required (Functional & Behavioral) :
1. Must have experience in delivering operational and technology consulting to Telcos involving enterprise data analysis, data design, data mapping, data for test strategy, master data management and data dictionary related areas
2. Prior experience of big data tools like hadoop, couchdb, oracle big data analytics etc. would be a plus
3. Should have prior experience of logical data modeling, physical data modeling, development of a data strategy and associated policies etc.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills to interact & manage stakeholders
5. Good communication skills - written and oral
6. Good Analytical Skills