* Independently managing the whole operations i.e business development, EPC Project Management, Construction, Engineering Coordination, Business Expansion plans, legal, people management, Accounts & Finance, QA & QC, Statutory compliance etc.
* Should have overall strong Techno-commercial & business development skill along with Project Management, Contract Management, Execution of EPC Power Projects experience
* Team Leader, Ability to drive business with proactive & strategic approach
* A Pro-Active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of team and should be able to identify and develop business opportunity in power sector
* Good Technical knowledge and vast experience in Electrical Equipments (Transmission & Distribution).
* Responsible for company's Revenue, Profit and Growth of the Organization
* Should have independently handled business with government utility and must possess tendering (Work bank, ADB, Govt funding) knowledge capable of formulation strategies and track competition.