1. Implement & monitor QA systems to minimize rejections from customers end. Implement document control system and Customer complaint addressal system.
2. Manage & supervise Analytical-QC team, capable of changing mindsets and set practices to comply with regulatory requirements.
3. Knowledge of classical methods of analysis as well as modern sophisticated analytical instruments.
4. Preparation of SOP, STP, Specifications, COAs, Monographs and Calibration formats, Protocols, Final report, MSDS, VQs, GLP related documents and to ensure their proper implementation.
5. understand and maintain documents related to Environmental.
6. Control & disposition of non-confirming products.
7. Compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO-17025:2005 standards & state pollution control board guidelines.
8. Implementation to address customer complaints w.r.t. product quality & packaging quality is initiated. Corrective & preventive actions are taken within QA scope to prevent reoccurrence.
9. Maintain lab to ensure the availability of required resources to provide QA support for quality product.
10. Upgrade QA specifications for raw materials, in process and finished product and packaging.
11. Implement TQM practices.