Looking at Technical Consultants who will work on ARIS tool
1. Exp in working in ARIS incl. of ARIS Server Admin, ARIS BA 7.2/9, ARIS Advanced Scripting, ARIS Governance and exposure to Mash zone and PPM
Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
2. Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
3. Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
4. Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
5. Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.