Candidate's responsibilities include:
- Creating wireframes and design documents based on interviews with business partners
- Creation/editing of list and library-driven SharePoint web-part pages, as well as pages containing static HTML content.
- Creation of libraries and lists within SharePoint, based on established guidelines.
- Clearly communicating status reports, in verbal and written form
- Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the ability to clearly communicate with other team members
- 5+ years SharePoint experience.
- Ability to create, configure and update pages in SharePoint using Web Parts.
- Ability to read and generate wireframes and story boards before diving in.
- Ability to effectively organize and present large amounts of content to end users.-
- Understanding of mobile web interface design in SharePOint
Required Tool Experience :
- SharePoint Designer or 2013
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office
- Wireframing tools
- At least two years of SharePoint page editing and front end design/branding experience.
- Experience with page prototyping with paper or mockup software
- Experience with customizing the SharePoint settings that define the look and feel of SharePoint sites.
- Knowledge of information architecture
- Experience in working with developers integrating we