- Part of Financial Resource Management team which is an important center of excellence for balance sheet management and risk analytics within Financial Intelligence.
- FRM team is responsible for reporting, analyzing and advising on balance sheet, RWA, capital, leverage, liquidity, funding and other adhoc strategic and regulatory initiatives.
- This particular role is evolving and provides good potential for growth and visibility within the bank. Role will involve regular interaction with other onshore Finance team and various stakeholders for the projects being undertaken
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide high quality and accurate understanding and insight into CB&S Leverage exposure
- Deep dive to provide explanation for major movements on a monthly basis
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as desired by the financial resource management team/business FDs
- Should be able to work on Qlikview codes and work with IT teams to migrate this to a strategic platform
- Address queries related to reporting, method or data quality issues
- Be a key point of contact for leverage reporting and analytics.
- Balance Sheet Reporting experience/ background in LEC or Product Control.
- Experience in qlikview/SQL.
- Knowledge of Basel.