The role requires sound understanding of Credit Markets and an ability to liaise with the trading desks to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of tasks/projects performed.
- The role holder will interact with regional traders/analysts to understand the key areas of business, the PnL drivers, the risks involved and work closely to build solutions/ models/ reports that can help in making the business more efficient from cost/ revenue perspective.
- Take initiative to develop new reports and come up with trade Ideas to support the Trading Desk with an aim to increase book PnL.
- A good understanding of Credit will be important as the candidate will have to come up with new ideas on a continuous basis. The candidate will have to go analyze bonds and cds and suggest switch trades to the desk that would help the desk in generating more revenues for the desk
- Take initiative to work on projects that would help in proposing trading ideas with an aim to increase PnL for the desk.
- Work closely with Technology to stream line the processes. Candidate will be required to come up with their own suggestions to improve the processes
- Experience in Credit Trading.
- Highly analytical and numerate with exceptional problem solving abilities
- Excel, MS Office skills
- Knowledge of Credit Products.