CCM (Cash and Collateral Management) is responsible for optimization of firm's collateral inventory pool across LD (Listed Derivatives) and OTC. The CCM desk is looking for an individual who understands the collateral management space, the upcoming regulatory environment and how it is shaping up the collateral management function.
The role will require the individual to perform the following :
- Arrangement of collateral through money markets/repo markets
- Allocation the collateral that's most optimal for each client
- Daily collateral inventory optimization
- To constantly endeavour to maximize the p&l attributed to collateral optimization
- Continually be on the lookout for efficient avenues for arranging collateral in addition to the usual source - the repo market
- Funding of collateral, be on the lookout for most optimal way of collateral funding (money markets vs FX swaps)
- Balance sheet management: Ensuring CCM doesn't exceed the assigned balance sheet limits .
- Good understanding of the global repo markets and money markets
- Experience in working in Collateral management trading/repo trading/money market trading.