The purpose of Global Markets Trade Support Middle office is to support the Risk management activities for all asset classes including Fixed Income, FX and Equity for Flow and Structured Derivative products.
Function involves performing Life cycle activities such as Rate Resets, Upcoming Expiries and Structured Deal Review for Exotic Derivatives, Derivative& Cash Reconciliations, Calculation Agency etc.
Operational risk for all trading activities and are the owners of the entire trade life cycle. This profile will require understanding and liaising with the upstream and downstream processes, including IT, settlements, etc .
Ability to provide In-depth Process and Project Leadership. Lead by example in terms of team work, business etiquettes and best practice sharing. Drive Key initiatives : Risk management, Performance management, Knowledge management, Goal alignment of the Team, Stakeholder relationship management, Productivity , Quality, System enhancement, MIS & Global Projects.
1. Rich Experience and Knowledge in Structured Derivatives
2. KPI & Performance focused
3. Must have definitely worked for Minimum 5 Years in Structured Derivatives Teams across MO or Any Derivative Trade support function within Core Ops such as Collaterals, Derivative Setts, Derivative Confirmations at a Leadership Level with deep involvement in the process and projects
4. Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
5. Experience in handling a highly skilled Team who would require senior level Leadership
6. High on motivation and character strength
7. Excellent communication
8. Strong Project management Skills to drive consolidation of Synergies in MO globally
9. Open & flexible to work across Asia & Late EMEA shifts
Knowledge & Skill :-
1. Investment Banking product Knowledge focusing on Structured Products
2. Excellent Communication
3. Proactive in raising issues and resolving exceptions
4. Eye for detail and ability to analyze
5. Team player & Group Leader
6. Leads by Example
7. Relations management internal & external counter parts
8. Strong MS office skills are highly desirable.