Industry : Telecom, Micro Finance, Banking, Prepaid Cards, e-commerce, Retail, Sales & Distribution, Service Aggregation
Educational Qualification : CA, ICWA, CS, LLWB / LLM / B.COM / M.COM / MBA
1. Business Intelligence, Business Analyst
2. Good knowledge of FEMA and working knowledge of relevant regulatory provisions in UK and US is desirable,
3. Candidate should have knowledge AP, AR, Payroll, financial reporting, Budgeting, Trial Balance, MIS, in Indian Accounting, Statutory Compliances, etc.
4. The candidate should be a commerce graduate, CA, ICWA a plus.
5. Good Aptitude
6. Candidate must have excellent command on computer skills (Ms Office).
7. Good verbal and written communication skills.
8. Should have good Analytical skills.
9. Candidates should be flexible with shifts (24*7).
1. Will get to play an important role in integration of Target(s) with Oxigen. This would include:
a. Understanding the existing financial processes and methodologies prevalent at the Target end
b. Identifying the suitable financial processes and methodologies and conduct gap analysis
c. Help in chalking out a plan whereby Targets systems and processes integrate with OXIGENs systems and processes and thereby providing seamless financial reporting at the consolidated level
d. Endeavour to constantly upgrade and improve systems and processes inlight of the business requirements
Fund raising and listing
2. To assist in fund raising which could include raising growth capital from existing promoters or new investors including private equity players or arranging term loan or working capital finance (including the non-fund based). This may require preparation of business plans and proposals etc
3. Provide support at the time of possible listing event
Budgeting, reporting and MIS
4. To play important role in setting up annual budgets for OXIGEN and the subsidiary companies (including proposed target(s))
5. Responsible for ensuring that spend budgets are adhered to and company assets are managed responsibly
6. Coordinating the reporting requirements with the subsidiaries and also with the accounts department to ensure accuracy and timeliness of the information presented
7. Responsible for monitoring and analyzing monthly operating statements and understanding its trends
8. Responsible for preparing reports, summaries of company business activity and financial position to senior management and Investors
9. Work with other teams both within and outside finance to ensure financial data and reporting is consistent and accurate
10. Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies.
11. To provide support in preparation of RFI/RFP and submit the pricing recommendations for new proposals
12. To review and update the standard pricing sheet for each process
Mergers & Acquisitions:
13. Identifying opportunities for mergers & acquisitions and preparing initial proposal for review by the senior management
14. Will be a part of the business due diligence team and will coordinate the due diligence with external agencies
15. Preparation of presentations, business plans and information memorandum
16. Will be a member of core internal team involved in the M&A and provide requisite support
Skills and Knowledge Prerequisites:
(a) Enthusiastic with good communication & Excellent presentation skills
(b) A pro active learner with a flair for adopting emerging trends & addressing industry requirements to achieve organizational objectives & profitability norms.
(c) Result oriented
(d) An effective communicator with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.