1. Should have experience of minimum 10 years in Renal care vertical, preferably multilingual, English & Hindi mandatory.
2. Should have closely worked with Nephrologists & well connected to Renal care vertical, PAN India.
3. Existing PPP model relationship management, renewals & payment coordination with various government agencies.
4. Handling Nephrologists, their relationship management.
5. Shall support controlling cost, bringing in alternative materials / process to bring efficiency in the system.
6. Formulating new dialysis clinics, in partnership with Nephrologists.
7. Hospital based dialysis set up acquisitions, in agreement with respective hospital.
8. Completing TPA registration formalities for each of such new business location.
9. Identifying any business opportunity in dialysis, do cold calls, periodical visit to nephrologists in various regions, identifying business opportunities.
10. PPP model dialysis opportunities have to be explored, preparing bid documents, submitting, obtaining PPP projects.
11. Finding alternate consumables / process in coordination with nephrologists for reducing cost of dialysis.
12. Any other that may be assigned by management, time to time.