Assist in the ongoing assessment of the control environment via the performance of Conformance Testing in line with bank wide requirements as follows :
- Partner with line management and the governance &controls teams to coordinate the conformance testing programme, alongside the SOX assessments, ensuring quality and consistency in the reviews;
- Review and write test scripts against standard controls and policies;
- Manage the testing timetable including planning meetings, testing and results reporting ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
- Assess, monitor and track outstanding issues and action plans from audit reviews, control incidents, and other internal control reviews. Monitor progress toward resolving such issues.
- Manage relationships with the senior stake holders including specific department heads and BU CFOs
- Take a proactive and engaging approach to coming up with recommendations for improvements to ensure that there is continuous challenge to improve the control environment.
Skills : 7 + years of experience in SOX Compliance, Risk Compliance, Governance Risk Compliance.
Location : Chennai