1. The incumbent will be a professionally qualified person with 15+ years of hands on experience of having managed Quality control function in a reputed Pharmaceutical formulations plant independently out of which at least 5 years should have been at a HOD level.
2. The incumbent will be responsible to head the overall QC department for regulated & non-regulated markets for Formulations, lead a team of QC Managers & Executives, face international quality audits.
3. The incumbent should have faced international quality audits, preferably TGA, ANVISA-Brazil, INVIMA-Columbia, WHO-Geneva, and MCC-SA etc. as a subject matter expert. Having exposure to USFDA & MHRA will have an added advantage.
4. The incumbent should have in-depth knowledge and understanding of GLP.
5. The incumbent should have hands on experience of operation, calibration, and trouble shooting of sophisticated instruments like GC, HPLC, FTIR, etc.
6. The incumbent will be responsible for procurement and maintenance of reagents, chemicals, Reference standards and all other laboratory related requirements. The incumbent should have strong interpersonal communication skills along with good presentation skills.
Desired Profile - M. Sc. / M. Pharm Graduates with 12 to 15 years experience in QC functions at senior level with reputed pharmaceutical companies may apply
- The incumbent should have worked in Small Volume Parentral Section and Oral Dosage formulation.
He MUST be fluent in English communication, both written and oral.