Qualifications include a Masters degree in Finance & accounting or finance and at least 6-7 years of experience in credit derivatives and bond market space and overall experience of 10 + years.
He should possess working knowledge of Derivative business, Regulatory understanding and reconciliation expertise.
Roles and Responsibility :
- As an AVP in US Credit, Should have a relevant experience in Credit Derivative & MBS space and responsible to understand CDS as a Product in depth and is required to support the CDS processing, in timely and accurate manner.
- Complete understanding from regulatory aspect (Dodd Frank, EMIR) also be responsible for initiating a deep dive as and when required
- As a team player the candidate is expected to help the team in managing and processing volumes and trouble shooting.
- The role would require working in different shifts if required and ability to understand and service different regions on short notice.
Risk and Control Management :
- Past experience in risk and control mapping of all the activities in the process, thereby having a sound understanding of risk related to the process.
- Audit / SOX relevant experience. Present Job demands Audit arrangements / agreement with Local as well as external auditor.
- Associate is the only access to the auditors as a single point of contact.
- He could be asked to plan, execute and document audit reports, when appropriate, and develop recommendations to strengthen internal controls