- The AVP will be responsible for overseeing the Trade Surveillance team to ensure analysts are conforming to protocols and to assist in tactical and strategic build of Global Trade Surveillance Book of Work.
- Be a point of contact for hiring and bringing on board the best candidates.
- Undertake management oversight of the more junior members of TS and play an integral role regarding Analysis, Escalations, Investigations and Management Information
- Have a grasp of all Front Office asset classes and be able to demonstrate and relay knowledge to junior team members
- Minimum 7 years Banking Finance and/or equivalent exposure
- A minimum of 5 years trade surveillance/markets supervision exposure
- Strong fixed income background/ WorkExp preferably including FI Surveillance
- Strictly with Fixed Income Surveillance or Fixed Income Compliance/Front office/Middle office experience.