Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Solutions provider to all critical business/process issues
- Responsible for tracking outstanding Issues across different units within Capital Markets
- Interact with COOs and various product heads in regions to keep track of pending operational risk control issues.
- Getting latest updates on the various outstanding issues from issue owners and update the database accordingly
- Timely escalation of the pending issues to the issue owners/regional COO's.
- Generating MIS reports for the weekly Operational Control Meeting
- Generating presentation packs for COO's of various products
- Helping the COO team and Market Supervision Team with respect to their day to day functions. Work with the COO's to generate various reports.
- Process Improvements through VBA and SQL.
- Risk Reporting
- Experience in Excel/VBA/SQL
Experience - Assistant Manager - 1-5 years; AVP -8 -10