Vertical - Lead Advisory
This team provides specialist lead advisory services on the following:
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Joint Ventures/Strategic Alliances
- Capital raising
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Restructuring
- Lead role in execution of client service
Networking & Marketing:
- Create and manage good independent relationships with clients
- Expand opportunities with existing clients, identify and act on referrals typically in relation to his service line
- Build broad networks within the firm locally and internationally
Lead and coordinate the planning and management of assignments, with guidance from the Partner
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities
- Handle straightforward risk management issues.
- Takes on progressively greater risk management responsibility for high risk issues
- Is able to proactively resolve (with Partner support) risk issues in delivering service to clients
- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge.
Qualification - CA/MBA with Relevant Experience.