1. Must have experience with Linux (RHEL Debian Centos and SLES a plus and also excellent knowledge on any of the UNIX flavour (AIX HPUX Solaris) and VM
2. Must have OS level SAN Experience. Qlogic HBAs os multipathing including PowerPath and multipathd
3. Scripting knowledge in any of BASH/Perl or Python
4. Be able to work in a team oriented support environment of OS services and systems
5. Maintains computing environment by identifying Linux system requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring system performance.
6. RHEL kickstart experience a plus Oracle RAC experience a plus
7. Exposure to any of the Databases Oracle DB2 MySQL PostgreSQL
8. Excellent command over Storage SAN NAS DAS
9. Exposure to HA PowerHA VCS Redhat Cluster
10. Understanding of Server/Network Security
11. Should posses knowledge on Pre Sales activities.
Desired Skills and experience:
Graduate Level with Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
Knowledge of concepts and methodologies for designing business applications with specific focus on high availability disaster recovery and operability.
Thorough knowledge of the organization's IT environment including vendor software and relationships
Specific knowledge in infrastructure technologies/domains.
Excellent communication and presentation skills demonstrating an ability to interact effectively with both technical experts and senior executive