1. Read and interpret governing legal and issuer documents namely Prospectuses/Offering Circulars, Bond Indentures and Pooling and Servicing Agreements, Hedging Agreements, etc. In addition, work closely with the structuring attorneys, rating agencies, bond insurers and underwriters to ensure compliance and structural integrity of governing legal documents.
2. Develop and test cash flow models, including validating the accuracy of current and future bond payments against prospectus supplement tables for decrement, confirming bond yields produced from cash flow models against yields provided by authorized third parties.
3. Convert existing implementation and production multi-platform cash flow models to a leading edge technological platform.
4. Offer the highest level of customer service by understanding overall deal structure and bond payments in order to provide internal and external clients with explanations to support cash flow model output.
5. Establish the guidelines for receipt and appropriate format of underlying asset-level collateral that supports bond payments, as well as research and resolve any data accuracy issues.
6. Provide training to more junior analysts on database, report creation, structure, systems, collateral and validation processes.
7. Involvement in ad hoc/special projects which support process improvement and the implementation of technology initiatives.
8. Understand and analyze issues and offer practical solutions. Working independently with a minimal degree of supervision is required to exercise independent judgment.
Experience in developing cash flow models, and exposure to securities industry.
Must have proven skills in MS Excel and/or MS Access with good scripting skills in VBA.
Experience in using SQL.