Qualification :CA / MBA/ CPA/ Degree in Economics
Role and Responsibilities:
The primary mission of Tax is to ensure the firm's compliance with the tax laws of those countries (and local jurisdictions) in which the firm conducts business and to assist in managing the firm's tax risk.
Key Tax functions include:
* Preparation of U.S. and international transfer pricing documentation as required by the US/international transfer pricing rules and regulations;
* Preparation of Form 5471 Schedule M & Ns to report the intercompany transactions as part of the U.S. annual tax return filings;
* Assisting in advising the firm's professionals on the transfer pricing implications related to the firm's businesses and/or transactions undertaken by or for the firm.
* Prepare US Federal Form 5471, Schedule M&N for the Firm's US domestic and international subsidiaries,
* Prepare U.S. and international transfer pricing documentation as required by the US/international transfer pricing rules and regulations,
* Interact with Controllers and other interfacing departments to obtain information required to calculate and properly report the inter-company transactions,
* Prepare agreements covering the inter-company transactions as required for documentation purposes,
* Prepare various calculations required for FIN 48 purposes,
* Prepare other calculations used for firm-wide tax planning