Role: Zone & Cluster Architect
Exp. 3 to 6 yrs
Job Location(s): North India [Gurgaon] /South India [Bangalore]
Qualification: B Arch + M Arch / MBA / Certification [Will be Plus , not Mandatory]
Domain Expertise: Retail, Hospitality, Projects Management Commercial, PMC, IPC, Design & Architecture
Brief Insight on JD & Key Deliverable's- In the technical Department, I am in charge of the designing new stores in my region; I am in charge of doing proper feasibility study, all the required drawings for getting internal approvals and signage plan & proposal for the store.
LEVEL OF JOB RESPONSABILITY
Key Performance Indicators :
Essential Skill Set
- Ensure the best on Feasibility of the project in terms of plan.
- E nsure that the land is optimized.
- Adapt the concept to the local regulations.
- E nsure that DSI ratios are respected.
- E nsure the validation of the new projects in Indian Investment Committee (IIC) and Zone Investment Committee (ZIC).
- Participate to the Architecture construction costing meetings to optimize costing of new stores through my design .
- Participate to the evolution of the concept.
- 100% of the files for IIC and ZIC are complete and finalized on time.
- 100% of the drawings presented in IIC are respecting the concept and finalized on time.
- 100% of the drawings and related files uploaded in Drishti (Project management tool)
- Respect of the deadlines: feasibility, final plan, IIC plan
- Formalization of the local rules requirements: architecture and mandatory points (states, cities specificities)
- Formalization of the Local architecture office referenced. Yearly up-dated.
- Formalization of proposal for concept evolutions and cost cutting
- Measure of the Internal and external customers satisfaction
- Responsible of the validation of the drawings in IIC and ZIC.
- Manage to get all the information of the project before starting to work (check list)
- Make an analysis of the previous information to determinate the best drawings
- Respect the ratio of DSI for car parking and sale area that are defined in the concept.
- Respect and apply the functionality book on the new projects.
- Plan and organise work to complete the drawings for investment committees.
- I'm responsible of my region for local rules requirement and the development of each project.
- Work with the expansion managers and lawyers to obtain information on local rules.
- Understand and Respect the law, rules and mandatory point of my region after a deep analysis of them.
- Establish the deliverable with the expansion manager to respect the deadlines.
- Inform and keep a schedule of the development steps of each project.
- Ensure the respect of the drawing validated in ZIC to be submitted for sanction.
- Bring expertise to the evolution of the concept.
- Know the concept tried and trusted methods: low cost, flexible, modular, long-term vision.
- Propose technical solution to the Indian challenge: cooling, electricity, low cost, actuality, news...).
- Manage to explain my ideas and communicate information regarding the concept.
- Know how to explain my creations, concepts, sketches, plans
- Make my presentations and visuals attractive and I communicate with it.
- know how to get people supporting my proposition.