Roles And Responsibility: Business Development: The Zonal Head will be responsible for handling the team of Wealth & Relationship Managers and responsible for all matters relating to Zone / State, i.e, business development & book building in Wealth Management, motivate & drive the team towards defined Business Goals & achievement of business plans, including client & corporate acquisitions.
- Monitor individual & Team performance and take steps to improve productivity.
- Initiating various campaign / promotions/activities with the objective of business development.
- Recruitment: Play an integral part in identifying & hiring talent. The zonal head will drive this by closely working with the company's HR as well as by tapping into his/her own network of potential talent pool.
- KRAs: Develop robust, aspirational yet achievable AUM goals & other KRAs for the wealth managers
- Market, Economy & Product Knowledge: Should be seasoned in delivering market, economy & product knowledge to HNI clients. Provide market information on Wealth Management/ Portfolio Management Service/ Portfolio Evaluation Services etc.
- Adherence to Processes: Ensure adherence to all processes laid down by the company.
- Compliance: Maintenance of statutory timings, discipline, etc. as per the guidelines and compliance. Will ensure that no mis-selling takes place in the team.
- Champion superlative service levels: The zonal head should have the mindset to consider servicing & after sales an equally important part of the job as client acquisition. Monitor customer satisfaction and suggest possible product modifications/improvements to the Head Wealth Management/CEO.
Key Skills :
- Should have handled wealth management teams in the past with P&L responsibility & demonstrated success in doing so.
- Should possess the required in-depth domain knowledge of Wealth Management, Financial Planning and the bouquet of Financial Products including Third Party products.
- Ensuring the productivity of Team and Zone / State as per the expectations of the company through investment & financial planning.