Relevant Experience : Min 3 years of experience working on Windows Server Infrastructure and at least 1 year of L2 level support on Windows Sever, Hardware and VMware
Educational Qualification : Bachelors/Master's Degree in any stream (engineering background preferred) with excellent academic track record.
Job Description :
- The primary responsibility is to work on the existing or new Incidents, Service requests and Tasks
- Escalation point for L1 and triage the unresolved incidents or Requests to L3
- Installed, Configured, maintained and have done troubleshooting of Windows Server operating systems
- Added and removed Windows server features and roles such as Terminal servers (RDS), DNS, DHCP, etc.-
- Done troubleshooting using Performance Monitor or any other tools, Event Viewer and Task Manager
VMWare : Created Virtual Machine, performed cloning, created and deleted snapshots, added and removed hardware resources on GuestOS
Hardware : Configured and performed basic troubleshooting of RAID (Software and hardware) and comfortable using disk management tools.
Active directory : configured and performed basic troubleshooting of Active directory, DNS and Group Policy, DHCP.
Exchange : Have created User, shared and conference mailbox. Have done troubleshooting for inbound and outbound mail queues.
Linux : Install any distributions if Linux OS, troubleshooting server performance using various tools like tar, rpm, yum, apt-get, Configure, Manage & troubleshoot User /Group permission
Anti-Virus : Have done troubleshooting AV definitions updates, cleaned, deleted & quarantine infected files
Patch management : Has done windows server patching using tools such as WSUS, SCCM, LANDesk etc
- Candidate working with Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus
- Knowledge on ITIL will be a strong plus
- MCSA Certification on Windows server 2008 or 2012 is a strong plus