Ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Working in a Enterprise-level, SaaS environment
- Windows Server 2012 or later and IIS Server Administration
- Experience automating configuration and app changes using Chef
- .NET or similar web application environment
Job will consist of the following:
- Management of web applications including monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting, and optimizing the applications and the servers hosting them.
- Work closely with other system and database administrators as well as application development teams to stress test, troubleshoot, and optimize new and existing hosted applications.
- Application and web server installation, configuration, patching, and support.
- Assist in the deployment of the suite of products.
- Must be willing to carry a cell phone, be on-call and occasionally work odd hours to help meet customer service level agreement
What they are looking for:
- 5+ years- experience installing, configuring, monitoring, and supporting application and web servers and the applications running on them in a heavily used, highly available, 24x7 enterprise environment.
- Experience installing, configuring, tuning, and supporting Windows servers.
- Experience developing scripts for automation of day to day tasks (Chef, Perl, Shell, or similar).
- Strong understanding of server hardware, SAN and networking technologies, and common protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, and SSL.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.