Experience : 6 - 8 years
BE/B. Tech/ MCA
- Certifications: Microsoft .Net certifications are desirable
- Additionally, should have at least 3 years of experience in ASP.Net MVC applications preferably in a cloud environment with total IT experience of 6-8 years.
The purpose of this role is for developing and maintaining ASP.Net MVC applications for compliance and reporting in a tax solutions development team. The developer will be responsible for owning the functionality for the web application modules.
Your key responsibilities :
- A dynamic and seasoned software professional with experience in developing Microsoft ASP.Net MVC / Web API based web applications.
- Analyse, design and develop web applications making specific determinations about system performance
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level
Key Skills :
- Cloud exposure (any of following) - AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Google Cloud Platform, OpenShift, OpenStack
- Microsoft .NET technology, ASP .NET MVC, Web API, C#, WIF, WCF, REST API, .Net Core
- Strong in Transact SQL or PL/SQL, strong RDBMS concepts with experience in either MS SQL Server or Oracle.
- Should have working knowledge and experience on IIS
- Real time knowledge and experience on enterprise systems application development, Preferably from Banking or Finance domain background
- Frameworks - OAuth 2, OAS/Swagger
- Agile development using TFS, Jira, Confluence, Rally.