• Design and build web sites and backend for mobile application.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of web applications.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Excellent coding skills preferably in Angularjs2, NodeJs, ReactJs.
• Frameworks like CodeIgniter (Must).
• Hybrid App and NFC (Considered as Plus Point).
• Experience with responsive webpage creation.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• Understanding basic principle of database structure and web development.