- Previously served as Wealth Relationship Manager for minimum of 4-9 years with leading MNC/Private sector/Finanical Institutions
-Prior expereince in banking products like Mutual Funds, Insurance, Dmat, PMS, etc is mandatory
- Only local Mumbai candidates; Relocation cases will not be considered.
- Candidate should be currently working.
- Max age : 40 years
Job Decsription :
Profile involving acquiring, growing and deepening Super HNI Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing on the analysis and satisfaction of Super HNI Customers' financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
Provide the face of the Bank to the highest net worth customers of the Bank.
Job Description :
* Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets
* Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
* Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
* Ensure ongoing self-development.
* Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
* Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
* Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
* Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
* Achieve "best in class" productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
* Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
* Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
* Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group approved Relationship Matrix.