• You will be responsible for End to end Order fulfillment - Delivery, installation, product demo, documents and customer's feedback collection
• Acting as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors
• Clarifying any issues that comes up during order fulfillment
• Should be able to help in problem solving and engage in process improvement process
• Co-ordinate with different stakeholders like Delivery Executives, Vendors, Corporate Team, Customer Support Team and with the customers too Warehouse management/Inventory management
• Maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies.
• Interface cross-functionally at all levels within the divisions of the company, For Example freight forwarders, third party providers and government agencies.
• Ensure proper compliance and adherence to all appropriate health and safety regulations and cleanliness requirements are followed both with regards for personal and inventory safety.
• Participates on divisional management teams and provides direct support to the divisions.
• Oversee day-to-day operations of finished goods and raw material warehouse.
• Responsible for administrative functions such as budgeting, equipment and liaison to Customer Service.
• Act as logistics facilitator to ensure that all elements of the domestic and international distribution process are coordinated to meet customer requirements in a timely manner with high quality.
• Develop and ensure that established policies, rules and regulations and procedures are followed.
• Coordinate with required department heads about sales, purchase, production and record control, so that warehouse activities run in coordinated and smooth manner.
• Keep stock control systems up to date and planning for future capacity requirements.
• To look after short duration projects relating to transportation, logistics, export regulations, and other related functions.
• Improve the safety performance in the facility.
• Drives costs savings with a focus on Visibility, Variability and Velocity.
• Provides proactive communications and solutions for distribution issues.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Graduate with 5-10years work experience in Warehouse/Logistic/Transport Field operations.
2. Should be flexible with go getter attitude.
3. Should have good geo-graphical knowledge.
4. Must be having to handle the corporate clients and driver tackling skills.
5. Should have good negotiation skills.
6. Must be proficient’s to tracking the In-Out material records.
7. Should be proficient in Ms Office, Internet etc.
8. Should be ready to go on Client's sites or in Field regarding for other operations part also.