• Responsible for working on developing software for next generation wireless Access Points.
• Designing, developing, and troubleshooting new features and enhancements to the 802.11 drivers / user space modules
? Linux Kernel basics, User space applications
? C/C++, Multithreading, Memory Optimisation & Debugging skills..
? Network Programming, TCP/IP
? Networking concepts: VLAN, DHCP, Subnets.
? Basic Knowledge of Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11) and associated extensions like 802.11e (EDCA), 802.11n, 802.11ac
Nice to Have:
• Experience in working with AAA/Radius Server.
• Experience in working with wireless communications, multi-path propagation models, MIMO systems, Wireless Local area networks (IEEE 802.11) and associated extensions like 802.11e (EDCA), 802.11n, 802.11ac
• Experience in Development of Linux Device Drivers.