Experience: 4-7 Year
Industry: Fashion/ Garment/ Apparel
Qualification: Graduate/ PG ( Spl. VM)
• Prepare planogram and VM calendar for the season launch
• Manage execution of the planogram and window kit in one mock store and roll out the same
subsequently for other stores across the region
• Conduct competitor analysis and market surveys for trends and ideas to improve customer
conversions and share the same
• Coordinate with Retail NSO and store operations team to ensure store readiness
• Analyze ROS and recommend required changes to merchandise display in consultation with the
• Provide training on a regular basis to regional store staff to ensure that VM standards are being
maintained and updated regularly
• For analysis and work on how to increase sales and buyer attention, capitalizing on the human
the tendency to ‘window-shop’
• Defining, designing and implementing a creative visual merchandising strategy and guiding the team
• Monitor the team in respect of displays change to promote new product launches and reflect festively
or seasonal themes.
• Analysis and monitor window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions
displays on new stores.
• Make strategies to act in alignment with the organization’s culture, products, image and target market
• Analysis and monitor costs and work within a budget and present the same to management.
• Liaise with suppliers and source elements, also introduces new suppliers.
• Salary is no bar for the suitable candidate.
• Preference will be given to NIFT pass out.
• Should have Team management skills
• Creative, with the strong visual sense
• Should have significantly contributed in new store openings from a VM and projects point of view.
• Good planning, organization, and communication skills to manage and complete projects on schedule
• Excellent interpersonal skill and presentation skill, with passion in design and fashion
• Proficient in AI or InDesign, and Photoshop. Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Flexibility and positive reaction to change.