Summarise briefly, why your job exists;
Responsible for managing portfolios of identified eligible Preferred & Imperia customers, responsibilities detailed below,
1. To provide Consistent & Superior Digital Experience to our customers through Virtual Relationship Manager (VRM).
2. Objective is to enhance their Relationship & while doing so, Educate, Encourage & Induce the customers to use the Digital mediums for their banking transactions/ needs and at the same time keep a "window' to talk to the bank whenever customer needs.
3. Improve profitability by right product placement, leveraging technology to deploy a low cost digital mediums & scalable self-service model of affluent banking which is also in line with changing customer preferences in banking.
1Customer Interactions :
• Achievement of Contact policy defined
• Call handling as per defined standards.
• 100% accurate resolution on Calls received at the VRM desk.
• Promoting Digital Banking services for better customer service experience.
• Capturing of customer interaction. .
• Accurate logging and resolution of complaints
• Every group mapped under portfolio to be contacted once in two months.
• Provide 100% accurate resolution on calls handled.
• 100% accurate / complete capture of customer interactions.
• Error-free handling of requests/transactions on calls.
• Migrating customers to digital platform.
• Error-free & on time logging of complaints.
• Accurate and timely resolution of complaints/ customer issues.
• Error free servicing to the customer.
2 Achievement of portfolio parameters :
• Ensure that the VRM meets the defined objectives of the Portfolios raced under VRM program. • Eligibility: Atleast 85% of the groups should be eligible for the VRM program in any given month.
• STP: To meet defined STP target.
• IPH: To meet the defined target
• CTG: To meet the defined target
• Income: VRM has to achieve the monthly income target.
2 Sales :
• Increase liabilities size of relationship
• Penetration of products across family groups.
• Sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Cards etc
• Increase portfolio size through grouping options
• Enhancing customer wallet size
• Increase of Balances in a/c’s of existing customer
• Acquire all related ids of the Primary id and send racing request on Web-based system/entry form to CPU for flagging and grouping.
• Use of triggers to track maturity of FDs and prevent outflow.
• Achieve the scorecard target defined for the Portfolio.
3 Customer Engagement:
• Carry out out-calling to the portfolio customers as per defined process.
• Carry out continuous customer engagement to the assigned portfolio.
• Carry out profiling of customers and carry out cross-servicing of the identified service products.
• Attrition control of customers
• Continuous customer engagement through outbound calls basis defined triggers & Birthday calls(as per current defined process)
• Attrition control
o Includes persuading the customer to continue and if required renew FD’s
o Deepen by cross selling ‘sticky products’ like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory.
o Ensure quality of relationship while racing. Should be capable of maintaining eligibility
o Regular customer contact to establish needs of the customer and opportunities to cross-sell
o Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts and ensure that customer does not attrite
o Ensure that the marketing analytics list on possible attrite, is called and retained
Call Quality :
• To achieve Quality benchmarks defined from time to time.
• Exceptional / Very Good rating in Service Quality audit/checks.
• First Call Resolution – 90%( for non-complaint calls)
• Consistently achieve defined Call quality scores.
5 Process Compliance :
• Ensure adherence to process and audit requirements.
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial transactions.& requests
Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions in CRM next.
• Error-free logging/recording of customer requests and adherence to processes defined.
MIS – Reporting:
• To ensure accurate and timely reporting of MIS as circulated.
• Timely and accurate reporting of defined MIS.