They are looking for the candidates having exposure into sourcing & procurement. Candidate should be handling indirect categories which huge spend amount. PFA the JD for the same. kindly revert with your updated resume if you would like to explore the opportunity.
Services Head - Client Operations role involves Coordination and Partnering with the client. Anchors the key internal/external
meetings & initiatives. Resource planning, review of process, process transformation, and manages client interactions around
technical and commercial aspects with the objective identifying opportunities and implementing solution. Monitor governance
Adherence within the engagement and meet client & business requirements WITHIN the guidelines
1. Business Planning: Prepare Business plan, finalize target operating models depending on vertical and nature of business of the
client, recruit and deploy manpower.
2. Key solutions implementation: Identifying and collaborating with Solution Design / key solutions / alliances / platform groups in
implementation of new solutions in the S&P practice in order to differentiate service offerings on a regular basis
3. Contracting & Agreement: Review Master Services Agreement (MSA) / SLAs from compliance and S&P Practice execution
4. Onboarding support of new engagement / project: Designs and signs off on right metrics, best practices, best in class controls,
signs off on Business Requirement document and participation in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) from S&P Practice perspective.
5. Quality & Risk Planning: Focus on continuous improvement & innovation. Risk Assessment and Mitigation Planning, High Risk
Project Reviews and Governance of complex engagements
6. Strategy & Road Map Definition (Domain): Provide inputs on strategy and thought leadership at S&P practice level
7. Client Management: Listening to and acting on customer feedback (CSAT/Engagement Feedback), Client visits, Relationship
management, CSAT, Engagement Feedback, SLA management, Issue & escalation management in order to achieve high Client
Satisfaction for S&P Practice clients.
8. Initiatives and Innovation: Implement global best practices in S&P Domain in similar sub processes across all engagements. Define
3 to 4 business metrics that will be measured, tracked and articulated with clients.
9. Operations Management responsibilities:
- Handle Global Operations for the client across all 8 global locations. Senior/CXO levels interactions at client ends.
- Handle all facets of operation, HR, Hiring, Finance, Facilities, and Technology Infrastructure etc.
- Work closely with sales and Account Management team to increase revenue
- Maintain and build contacts with stakeholders supporting the client on Technology.
- Ability to speak at different forums at the client side and ability to address large crowds internally as well as client senior
- Sign off on the training /certification methodology at the engagement level in order to ensure right skilling on
- Co-ordinate resource deployment across all processes for the engagement(Team Size, Span, Shift Utilization, Skill sets,
- Basic requirement of a Post Graduate Qualification, with at-least 12 - 14 years, and preferably 15+ years of Experience in
Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, S&P Consulting, Spend Management, Procurement Services and allied areas.
- Experience of Managing Large client operations (preferably in Sourcing and Procurement space) in a BPO set up.
- Preferred Experience in Managing USD 1 Billion + Spend in Direct / Indirect Spend for large Global Clients
- Preferred Global Certifications in Sourcing and Procurement space
- Experience in and Exposure to BPO / Consulting / servicing Global Operations in S&P space will be an added advantage.