1. Business Planning: Prepare Business plan, finalize target operating models depending on vertical and nature of business of the client, recruit and deploy manpower.
2. Key solutions implementation: Identifying and collaborating with Solution Design / key solutions / alliances / platform groups in implementation of new solutions in the S&P practice in order to differentiate service offerings on a regular basis
3. Contracting & Agreement: Review Master Services Agreement (MSA) / SLAs from compliance and S&P Practice execution perspective
4. Onboarding support of new engagement / project: Designs and signs off on right metrics, best practices, best in class controls, signs off on Business Requirement document and participation in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) from S&P Practice perspective.
5. Quality & Risk Planning: Focus on continuous improvement & innovation. Risk Assessment and Mitigation Planning, High Risk Project Reviews and Governance of complex engagements
6. Strategy & Road Map Definition (Domain): Provide inputs on strategy and thought leadership at S&P practice level
7. Client Management: Listening to and acting on customer feedback (CSAT/Engagement Feedback), Client visits, Relationship management, CSAT, Engagement Feedback, SLA management, Issue & escalation management in order to achieve high Client Satisfaction for S&P Practice clients.
8. Initiatives and Innovation: Implement global best practices in S&P Domain in similar sub processes across all engagements. Define 3 to 4 business metrics that will be measured, tracked and articulated with clients.
9. Operations Management responsibilities:
Handle Global Operations for the client across all 8 global locations. Senior/CXO levels interactions at client ends.
Handle all facets of operation, HR, Hiring, Finance, Facilities, and Technology Infrastructure etc.
Work closely with sales and Account Management team to increase revenue
Maintain and build contacts with stakeholders supporting the client on Technology.
Ability to speak at different forums at the client side and ability to address large crowds internally as well as client senior folks.
Sign off on the training /certification methodology at the engagement level in order to ensure right skilling on engagement.
Co-ordinate resource deployment across all processes for the engagement(Team Size, Span, Shift Utilization, Skill sets, technology.